If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate,
and concerned about their patients is essential to you,
then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've
built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of
care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed
facility with strong belief in patient care and service,
join us at our beautiful facility!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
department in to maintain quality standards of care,
- Assist the DON in the management of the nursing
including consultation to medical staff, department
heads, and Administrator in matters related to
philosophy and assists in establishing departmental
- Provide input into interpretation of nursing
goals and objectives.
compliance and ensure effective communication
- Assist the Director of Nursing with regulatory
strategies with all levels of nursing staff to
promote effective care delivery.
employee relations, strong customer service ethic
- Along with the Director of Nursing, promote positive
and commitment to ongoing staff education and
training, May exercise direction over the department
in the absence of the Director of Nursing.
within the facility.
- Ensure Integrity of educational programs offered
personal and career advancement towards leadership
- Staff Development
- Identify current employees to be mentored into both
position within the corporation
include: medical, dental, vision, disability/life
- We offer a great compensation & benefits package to
insurance, tuition reimbursement, flex medical spending
plan and 401K.
health care experience preferred.
- A minimum of one year of in long-term or acute
- At least 2 years nursing supervisory experience
meetings and marketing duties.
- Travel as required for regional or corporate
- Currently licensed as RN in state of practice.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
CareOne - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard