Lead Controls Engineer – HVAC Building Automation Systems – Major Projects
Location: LA Metro – Orange County
Compensation: 80K – 110K + bonus and benefits
Are you a controls engineer ready for the next phase of your career? Maybe are ready to break free from the regular routine of the controls manufacturers and get into a more agile environment where your innovative side is truly challenged?
This is an opportunity to join a sophisticated design-build engineering construction firm in a lead role for their building automation group. Integrated project delivery is a way of life here as part of their mission to bring the best project possible to the client. If you are experienced in the controls world, you know it is vital to be a part of the design concept for the facility from the point of inception in order to optimize the impact to the completed project. This is the environment where that all takes place. As a partner in the design-build process, with access to the end-user, you can really do your best work.
What we are looking for:
· 5+ years of career progression in Building Automation Systems including hardware design and software programming. Process controls experience will be considered as well.
· Experience designing and preparing the engineering documents for control system hardware in large scale commercial project environments in accordance with overall project engineering and architectural requirements.
· Create custom control software configurations, programming and databases according to project requirements including graphic user interfaces (GUI).
· Able to complete system integration including BACnet according to needed protocols for final integration with other HVAC control system and facility management platforms.
· Construction knowledge to monitor installation quality and update hardware and software design as needed.
· Troubleshoot, program and debug hardware and software for the optimization of a completed and commissioned project.
· Complex facility experience such as Hi-Rise commercial, Hospitals, Hi-Tech Manufacturing, Data Center, Resort/Casino/Entertainment, or comparable.
· Excellent AutoCAD software design skills and overall knowledge of facility mechanical, electrical and building automation systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Construction or Engineering related technical field or equivalent work experience.
This is a challenging role in a world-class design/build organization. We are looking for a career-minded team player that is hungry to make an impact and grow their career in this organization. Compensation will be commensurate with your experience, but expect a competitive base, incentives and benefits. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Zack Troyer, at (855)-267-7446 x 206. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Not quite the position you are looking for? I focus on recruiting for specialty construction and service companies and work on diverse openings – some are posted and some are not. If you are a construction professional with HVAC, mechanical, electrical or ESCO specialization then I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you and invite you to send me your qualifications.
· HVAC/Mechanical Construction
· Electrical Construction & Technology
· ESCO - Performance Contracting
· General Construction
· Consulting Engineering
Commercial, Institutional, Industrial, Healthcare, Government, Hi-Tech, Biotech & Life Sciences, Data Centers, Higher Education, Electrical Power
Construction Executives, Service Executives, Project Management, Estimating, HVAC/Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, CAD Designers, CAD Management, Detailers, Business Development, Project Sales, Operations Management, Field Management, Service Management, Service Sales
How we do things:
Corrigo means “alignment”. Your needs, as a candidate, are just as important as those of our clients. Great fits come from right alignment. We appreciate the effort it takes to apply to new opportunities and we want to make it as easy as possible to reach us. If you are a qualified candidate you will receive a personal response to your resume. If you prefer to talk to a recruiter before submitting your resume, please call us @ (855) 267-7446. Your confidentiality is assured at Corrigo, and your qualifications will never be sent anywhere without your knowledge and consent.