The purpose of this role is to assist in the creation and maintenance of financial reports for the region. This includes reporting for profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow, forecast and budget, and other ad hoc analysis. Timely and accurate management reporting is an essential tool required to allow the management team to understand the performance of the business.
Detailed Job Description
· Understanding the relationship between all systems and automate the consolidation of financial results reporting for the region.
· Reconciliation and tie-out of data across various systems and reports.
· Oversee the creation of monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports used by the Financial Planning and Analyst team and Executive management.
· Maintain reports for changes in the region. (account structure, management changes, acquisitions)
· Assist the FP&A team in ad hoc projects by creating reports to access relevant data.
· Develop and maintain presentation quality templates for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements of the FP&A team using power point for both functional overheads and the region.
· Understand the parent company’s group reporting system and assist with inquiries and data extraction from the system.
Act as a liaison between Finance and the Accounting reporting team.
· Self Directed
· Bachelor’s degree - Finance or Accounting Degree
· Strong systems skills (desired)
o Microsoft Excel and Word
o Access and/or other databases
o Hyperion Reports
o Consolidation systems
· Strong analytical skills with ability to make recommendations for action
· Strong people skills - ability to interact with various functions
· Strong communication skills – verbal and non-verbal
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects
· 5-7 years prior Finance or Accounting experience
· 2-3 years prior management reporting experience
· Prior experience in financial analysis (desired)
· Prior experience in a logistics or warehousing business (desired)
Exel - 17 months ago
Exel is the leading contract logistics provider in the Americas thanks to the hard work of 40,000 associates at more than 500 sites...