Sales & Marketing: Client Relations/Customer Service
Customer Service & Sales Representative - Professional Bull Riders (Pueblo, CO)
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY**
**Ability to speak/write Spanish is a plus.**
A PBR Customer Service & Sales Representative (CSSR) acts as the first point of contact for incoming callers, makes outbound calls, assists in fielding phone calls for PBR Fan Club memberships, tickets, and questions concerning the sport. In addition to making outbound calls and fielding phone calls, CSSR also reads and answers general emails sent to the PBR on a variety of topics related to the sport.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to make outbound calls
- Receive incoming calls
- Check voicemail box
- Administer and answer web generated emails to PBR
- Assist with data entry projects including entering memberships and ticket orders
- Answer written correspondence
- Provide break and lunch coverage for the Receptionist
- Answer fan questions
- Takes ticket orders
- Takes memberships – new members and renewals
- Track incoming /outgoing calls and call results
- Generate weekly reports
- Call fans with declined credit card payments
- Cold calling
- Drives orders for memberships and ticket sales
- Drives brand recognition for PBR US Bank credit card
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Proven Sales ability
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Good computer skills
- Must have ability to do out-bound calling to customer for PBR promotions
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to speak conversational Spanish preferred, but not required
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- One to two years related customer service work experience - working in a call center environment
- Normal office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Overtime as assigned
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to converse with Spanish speaking customers easily?
2. Must be located in the Southern Colorado area, are you?
3. If the chosen Candidate, when would you be available to start?
4. Do you have any previous call center experience, if so how much?
5. Are you confident in your sales techniques to sell orders for memberships, ticket sales and other promotions?
PBR - 17 months ago