Opportunity for an experienced triage nurse to join our team. Position will conduct phone interviews and assessments of patients with acute or chronic health problems and recommending appropriate dissemination of treatment according to established protocols.
- Completion of RN degree
- Active State of Maine Nursing License or eligible for licensure
- Minimum 2 years nursing experience with triage experience
- Knowledge of telephone-based clinical assessment techniques
- Knowledge of nursing processes; health care systems, structure and functions
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of electronic health records
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to communicate clearly and calmly over the phone
- Current BLS
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Days between Monday - Friday and
8:30 AM - 5 PM
Maine Medical Partners - 2 years ago
MaineHealth provides health care to residents of central, southern, and western Maine. The health system's facilities include Maine...