Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Project Controls Cost Analyst
Type of Position:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction, business or related field, or demonstrated equivalent and related experience.
• Experience: Entrants to this position possess 7+ years of experience in engineering, procurement and construction projects or operating industrial facilities in a cost control position including some field experience required. Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and maintain effective cost control programs.
• Must have Oil & Gas/Petrochemical EPC project experience
• The successful candidate must be willing to relocate within the first 12 months of the assignment and / or be willing to travel extensively for assignments ranging from 18-36 months in duration.
• 2+ years field experience preferred.
• Prism Cost Management Software experience preferred.
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
• Relocation benefits and/or per diem may be offered dependent upon project locations, length of project, etc
URS Corporation is seeking a Project Controls Cost Analyst to be based in our Anchorage, AK. location.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE.
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...