Salary: $20/hr – 12 hours per week, no benefits
- Desired experience in school guidance, social work, secondary education or related experience with youth.
- Meets with students on a weekly basis to monitor student progress and success either individually or in a group setting.
- Communicates with parents/guardians, administration, guidance and teachers on a regular basis to report on overall student progress.
- Arranges and monitors academic and social services.
- Schedules after school transportation with CREC.
- Reviews transportation referrals and bus tapes with designated building administrator.
- Attends, monitors and supports after school functions, activities and sporting events.
- Performs other duties as assigned by building administrator.
k12jobspot.com - 10 months ago