Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - General
Job Title :
Mechanical/Process Engineer IV
Type of Position:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Process, Chemical, Mechanical and Nuclear engineering discipline or the sciences from a four year accredited college or university.
• Must have a minimum of 4+ years of experience in performing design of Mechanical/Process systems.
• Must be capable of performing complex calculations.
• Must have good communication skills and be capable of writing concise technical reports.
• Candidate must have good familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and engineering programs such as Math CADD.
• Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen.
• MS degree in Process, Chemical, Mechanical and Nuclear
• FE (EIT) certificate
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
We believe that success is ultimately determined by what you help your customers achieve. A company should be measured by what it accomplishes, not by what it promises. Creating an environment that encourages talented individuals to collaborate and solve complex problems attracts the best people. The more you can explore the diversity and potential of your people, capabilities and geographies, the more solutions you’re equipped to provide. We believe that every opportunity comes with a collective responsibility to perform. Being profitable should be a result of doing what you do safely, ethically and better than anyone else. And we believe that the potential for growth is limitless. It’s why we come to work. We are URS Energy & Construction.
Global Management & Operations Services—Managing high-risk, technically complex programs and facilities for government clients is an area of expertise. We are the market leader in nuclear and high-hazard environmental management for the U.S. Department of Energy and are expanding that expertise to similar markets in Europe. We are also the only company in the United States to stabilize high-level radioactive waste.
URS is looking for Engineers to support the development of Design Analysis Calculations (DACs) for a nuclear facility near Oak Ridge, TN.
• The work includes the preparation of calculations and designs for equipment including pumps, tanks, exchangers, etc. In addition, several calculations will be prepared to support development of the Safety analysis for the project. All work is performed using electronic media and candidate must have good familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and engineering programs such as Math Cadd. The project duration currently is nine to twelve months but can change as funding and scope become more solidified
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
URS Corporation - 13 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...