Org Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
We are seeking a Director of Project Management to join our team. The Director is a driven leader who is able to lead a team of professionals to exceed client’s expectations for all project management services across the country. They are a pro-active leader who partners with our client to translate the client’s business requirements into world class actions plans to be executed by the team. They serve as the client’s trusted advisor to discuss long term client strategies. A credible, impactful communicator, he/she operates with a “no surprise” approach. Having a successful track record of leading high-performing teams, including virtual teams, will ensure that only the highest caliber talent is assigned to support the client’s business and that employees and third party contract resources are held to rigorous performance standards. The Director has extensive knowledge of leading practices in the Project Management industry and is able to work collaboratively with the Account Project Management Office (PMO) to drive innovative and best practice solutions that our client perceives as best in class. The Director is also a proven leader and manager of people capable of developing talent into a high-performing, world class team.
Relationship Management / Client Service
- Ability to lead large, diverse teams.
- Provide leadership and direction as it relates to integration with the Project Management Corporate Office.
- Demonstrate the ability to create a solution oriented environment whereby the regional team is consistently seeking to identify leading edge project management practices focused on delivering value to the client while working within the process requirements of the account and JLL.
- Maintain strong working relationships with key Corporate Workplace (CW) clients in your discipline in order to serve as a positive reference for future business proposals. Participate in one formal VOC review and assist in creation/execution of an action plan. Drive the “Trusted Advisory” culture throughout all levels of the team. Provide specific examples quarterly.
- Ensure your team is fully aligned and exceeds cascaded Client targets and your account business plan. Make certain your team fully supports CW programs and initiatives and proactively identify opportunities for improving processes and deliverables and your team is in full compliance with all applicable General Service Agreement requirements. Ensure your team is driving and supporting all new and existing programs initiated nationally.
- Maintain strong working relationships with Corporate Project Management leadership on and off the Client Account.
Six Sigma/Key Performance Indicators (KPI)/Price of Admission metrics (POA):
- Responsible for end to end employee management including; hiring, onboarding, leading developing, and mentor team members. Manage 3-4 hard-line reports, with oversight/influence over an additional 12 – 17 project managers.
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and talent practices such as midyear and year end reviews.
- Work to establish succession plans, career development plans, conduct regular one-on-one coaching meetings and lead weekly team meetings.
- In addition, ensure accurate data is provided to support resource models and align project manager skill sets with work assignments and balance project workload within team
- Maintain Staff Vacancy of < 3% through retention efforts, succession planning and building a virtual bench.
- Maintain Vacancy Time to Fill of < 45 Days.
- 100% completion of performance evaluations.
- Diversify and develop workforce by ensuring a diverse slate of candidates are considered for all open positions, retaining top talent and actively participate in a mentoring relationship.
- Promote High Performance culture by creating opportunities for involvement in activities including Six Sigma, , Peer Reviews, or Idea Sharing.
- Create an environment where direct reports are engaged, understand and are committed to both corporate and client goals.
- Manage admin project team scorecard to Green Status: Be familiar with JLL contract requirements and manage the regional project team to deliver an exceeding score on all contract PKI’s and Price of Admission (POA) metrics. The metrics will change annually or more frequently and as such the team needs to be familiarized with new processes and approaches to deliver the required results.
- Drive the achievement of the JLL initiatives and strategies designed to bring long terms benefit to the company and the account. Hold yourself and the team accountable to achieving the designated goals.
Manage Multi-Cultural Supplier Diversity (MSD) spend to a minimum 22%.
- Proactively manage and ensure team meets or comes under target for proforma expenses.
- Manage Project Capital and Expense plan assigned to the JLL Project Team.
- Take ownership of a component of the business plan. Develop objectives/desired results and work with other Regional Managers to achieve completion.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelor degree in Real Estate or Business required, Masters Degree preferred Professional designations such as LEED, PMP or comparables preferred.
- Ten years of documented, progressive experience in project management with knowledge around property and transaction management.
- Extensive experience in a client-focused, results/metrics-driven organization; Six Sigma/process improvement experience preferred.
- Experience in leading high-performing teams both in local offices and remote locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills via 1:1 and group interactions/routines, PowerPoint presentations and email.
- Well-versed in financial analytical work; good understanding of Capital Plan creation and management.
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 14 months ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...