The purpose of this job is to effectively supervise a full service branch, which satisfactorily provides for the financial needs of the consumers within the Bank's geographic market area, supporting branch goals that are in line with the Bank's strategic goals.
- Lead the Pinnacle sales and service process by preparing and conducting meetings, selling, processing and referring all bank products, handling complaints and monitoring goal accomplishments.
- Supervise, coach and provide training for branch personnel and staffing including performance appraisals.
- Take and process loan applications, interview applicants and clear exceptions and past dues.
- Manage overtime, scheduling, teller management process and cash items.
- Develop and maintain a quality business development program, increase wallet share, market share and profitability.
- Participate in visible roles in the community in civic and other service organizations.
- Basic knowledge of lending laws and regulations
- Knowledge of bank policies and procedures
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Selling skills
- Basic understanding of PC systems/applications
- Good customer service skills
- Four-year college education or equivalent branch platform banking experience
- Lending and/or investment experience
- Judgment and interpersonal skills necessary for developing supervisory responsibility
Trustmark National Bank - 15 months ago