Are you an eCommerce marketer who wants to do what you love while changing lives? If so, keep reading…
Dave Ramsey’s Web Marketing Team is looking for an eCommerce Administrator to support the Sr. Director of eCommerce in executing the tactical marketing plans for the daveramsey.com store.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Administer the day to day maintenance of our eCommerce platform, Elastic Path. This includes: Updating product descriptions; managing ratings and reviews; and creating and modifying web store content via HTML.
- Assist in promotional ad creation leveraging best practices for eCommerce copy writing and using Photoshop to modify promotional images, product images, and supporting graphic elements.
- Manage marketing ad calendar placements, making sure all ads are created and added to the live website according to the calendar.
- Provide reporting against ad placement and content
- Assist web marketers with various initiatives for their business units as they effect and are offered via the online store, including coordinating in-store promotions and executing the web store components of tactical marketing plans.
Our team environment is fun and fast-paced. We work hard and we play hard. We are passionate about growing personally and professionally, and pushing the limits of web marketing is the every-day norm. In this position, you will be able to expand your professional skills and sharpen your digital marketing abilities. But, the really cool part is your work will matter. What we do changes lives!
- Proficient in HTML
- Proficient with Photoshop
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related role. eCommerce or online/digital marketing experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Familiarity with Dave Ramsey’s principles