Requisition #: 57515
Job Title: Client Support Specialist
Country: United States
City: Sunset Hills
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Client support at ADP . It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the expert support that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
As a Customer Support Specialist I, you will:
- Be Part of a Winning Team.
- Collaborate with a group to ensure our clients receive excellent service.
- Become an Expert. Develop your client management skills and become an expert on ADP's products and services.
- Manage Clients. Utilize your strong communications skills to manage client relationships, work under pressure, and solve problems.
- Manage client relationships and provide the client with a meaningful and positive experience when speaking with an ADP representative.
As a Customer Support Specialist I, you will receive:
- Work life balance (vacation)
- Exposure to all departments of ADP through your ongoing support of and interaction with these various business partners.
- A comprehensive benefits package to include health, 401K, pension and fun discounts, all provided at day one of employment.
- Tuition reimbursement and an award winning training and development program to help you further your career.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
To qualify, you must have:
- At least 2 years in a customer service environment with the ability to demonstrate positive results, professionalism, and a strong focus on Client Satisfaction is required.
- Ability to learn new and complex Payroll, Tax and software related information in both a classroom and in a hands-on environment. The ability to take basic concepts and apply them to new and more complex situations.
- Initiative: the ability to seek out answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and ADP
- Organizational Skills: the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up on all client commitments
- The ability to collaborate with business partners and work in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful, unexpected circumstances; not easily taken off course; ability to be a calming or settling influence
- Maintains a conscious balance between work and personal life so that one doesn't dominate the other
- Learning agility and the self awareness to recognize the need for behavioral change; tendency to seek feedback and response constructively when feedback is given, making behavioral adjustments as needed
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience in a call center environment preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success . Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Sunset Hills, MO
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Customer Service / Support
ADP - 20 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...