Business Title: Service Representative
Department: Market Area
THE BERLITZ ADVANTAGE
Berlitz is widely known as a premier provider of language training and cultural services with over 500 locations in 70 countries, including more than 55 locations in the U.S and Canada. However, over the last few years, the company has acquired others businesses and has expanded its scope of products and services. The Training Management Corporation (TMC) and 2nd Language Testing Incorporated (SLTI) are two of these companies. With these acquisitions, Berlitz is now able to provide products and services world-wide that includes: language proficiency test creation, delivery and administration; global leadership development training; communications training, media-based (technology enabled) learning; and a number of programs and services to enhance cross-cultural effectiveness. All of these services combined have led to Berlitz embarking on a strategy to be recognized as a Global Education Company with a mission to help individuals communicate more effectively and for businesses, who are competing in a global marketplace, to succeed. Merging 130 years of innovation in language services with the latest in technological advancements, Berlitz has the resources through its extensive network to accommodate the needs of businesses and organizations from one-on-one training to enterprise-wide programs. In addition, Berlitz helps the world communicate through a wide variety of consumer program offerings for adults, teens and children. For more information on Berlitz programs and services visit www.berlitz.us .
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Assure maximum satisfaction of our internal and external customers by managing their expectations in order to achieve the objective of creating long-staying, loyal customers. Handle day-to-day Learning Center operations and perform administrative functions. Support retention and acquisition sales functions and tracks marketing activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer Retention Activities from enrollment to renewal
- Maintain positive customer relations and ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct first lesson interviews
- Schedule lessons for customers and instructors
- Schedule and conduct student consultations
- Ensure optimal Language Center appearance
- Encourage customer re-enrollments.
Customer Acquisition Activities
- Enter and manage information in LCMS
- Process invoices and collect customer payments
- Prepare and reconcile payroll and other financial reports
- Manage material inventory.
- Conduct sales activities from initial inquiry through enrollment
- Support and track local marketing activities and promotional events.
Reports To: Market Area Director
At Berlitz, we believe in providing with the most competitive benefits available, so we offer the following benefits for our regular full-time employees:
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Credit Union (McGraw-Hill)
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Discounted Berlitz Language Lesson
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits TransitChek
- Medical and Prescription Drugs/ Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending Account - Medical and Dependent
- Paid Time Off including Vacation, Holidays, Personal, and Sick Leave
- 401K - Employer matches 50% of employee's first 10% of deferred contribution, upon meeting eligibility requirements.
Education : Four-year degree or equivalent experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Positive performance rating for current/most recent performance appraisal
- Sales and customer service experience highly desirable
- Second language a plus
- Quebec, CA: Bilingual English and French.
Berlitz is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Benesse Corporation wants to help you live well, from infancy to old age. The diversified company provides products and services that...