Sr Business Analyst - Healthcare: Business Technology Team(Job Number: INF0004WV)
JOIN US AS A SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST - Healthcare, Business Technology Team
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Sr. Systems Analyst, Senior Consultant
About This Opportunity
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Business Analyst, you'll take the lead as you…
- Lead IT and business leadership team in actualizing the technology plans within their area of responsibility
- Define business needs or create new business opportunities and implement innovative solutions that meet business objectives
- Identify and analyze internal client and partner business needs, and translate needs into business requirements and value-added solutions
- Develop the business case, recommend methods for achieving solution value, and may facilitate stakeholder agreement and solution sign-off
- Support projects throughout the solution development life cycle, from establishing vision and scope to validating requirements in the testing phase
- Negotiate requirement agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT throughout the process
- 7-9 years total work experience
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Understands systems process analysis, design and simulation
- Possesses knowledge and experience leveraging both IT solutions and business process improvements
- Must understand technical problems and solutions in relation to the current and future business environment
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota
- 3 years ago - save job
Target Corporation operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...