- Maine RN License or eligible to obtain
- The Occupational Heath Nurse provides occupational health nursing care within the scope of RN practice for injury evaluation and management, drug screen collection, health risk assessement, ensuring compliance with the Joint Commission standards of care.
The Occupational Health Nurse will be an EMMC employee but will be providing services for contracted businesses off campus. This Occupational nurse will be working directly in our newly contracted clinic on-site at GE.
- 3 years as RN required.
- Experience in community health, employee health, ambulatory care, critical care or emergency nursing preferred.
- Knowledge of infectious diseases helpful.
- Knowledge of worker's compensation law helpful.
- National certification as an Occupational Health Nurse is preferred
Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard