Service Ambassador - Chinese Speaking - Ala Moana
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for exceptional people to support the service, safety and inventory control initiatives of Nordstrom stores.
From attentive salespeople to meticulous tailors and innovative merchants, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join a Nordstrom Store, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding shopping experiences for our customers.
The ideal service ambassador is enthusiastic and committed to providing outstanding customer service.
- Provide a welcoming shopping experience for customers by greeting them as they arrive and thanking them as they leave
- Maintain the general safety of customers, employees and the store
- Perform monitoring and surveillance activities
- Reduce and control loss of merchandise through audits, training and education
- Assist in emergency situations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
Since 1901, Nordstrom has offered a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at our stores across the country. We're proud to be named to Fortune™ magazine's list of '100 Best Companies to Work For.' We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Basic computer proficiency and comfortable learning new computer applications
- Strong written communication skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings and profit sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Nordstrom, Inc.is a fashion specialty retailer that offers a selection of apparel, shoes, cosmetics and accessories for women, men and...