The Accounts Payable Specialist works with the Accounts Payable Supervisor to ensure accurate payment of invoices for merchandise that is received at either Gander Mountain’s retail outlets or its warehouse.
- Inputs invoices received from suppliers into both Retek and Oracle Financial systems
- Reconcile and performs 3 way match processes to supplier invoices.
- Resolves cost and quantity discrepancies with suppliers, stores, the warehouse, and merchandising team
- Perform statement audits.
- High school diploma.
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient in 10-key skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of the accounting team.
- Effective time management skills, with a strong attention to detail and proven organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, clearly and concisely and interact effectively at all levels and across the organization.
Gander Mountain has got the gear to get you out of the office and up the mountain. The company operates nearly 120 outdoor sporting goods...