The Accounts Payable Specialist works with the Accounts Payable Supervisor to ensure accurate payment of invoices for merchandise that is received at either Gander Mountain’s retail outlets or its warehouse.
- Inputs invoices received from suppliers into both Retek and Oracle Financial systems
- Reconcile and performs 3 way match processes to supplier invoices.
- Resolves cost and quantity discrepancies with suppliers, stores, the warehouse, and merchandising team
- Perform statement audits.
- High school diploma.
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient in 10-key skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of the accounting team.
- Effective time management skills, with a strong attention to detail and proven organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, clearly and concisely and interact effectively at all levels and across the organization.
Gander Mountain - 23 months ago
Gander Mountain has got the gear to get you out of the office and up the mountain. The company operates nearly 120 outdoor sporting goods...