The purpose of this job is to review all types of CDP prepared consumer loans, including real estate, security, and compliance documents and related correspondence for completeness and accuracy in accordance with the application and to insure compliance with state and federal laws and Trustmark policies and procedures. This position also reviews closed loans to ensure proper execution of documents, inclusion of appropriate external documents, and identification of collateral exceptions.
- Review and interpret loan applications and related data to determine collateral classifications and to ensure appropriate documents are prepared to perfect lien.
- Review (prior to closing) all types of CDP prepared consumer loans, including single collateral and real estate, security, and compliance documents for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to perfection, and compliance guidelines of applicable state and federal laws and bank policy and procedures.
- Review closed consumer loan packages and related documentation checklist(s) verifying presence, accuracy, completeness, and proper execution of all CDP prepared documents and correspondence originally remitted to loan officer and to ensure required external documents have been submitted.
- Identify all compliance and collateral documentation exceptions and record tracking codes on each documentation(s) prior to submission to loan operations
OR equivalent job related experience
- Junior college/two-year college training
- Knowledge of all types of consumer collateral, including real estate, security, and lien perfection requirements (2yrs)
- Knowledge of loan compliance regulations (2 yrs)
- Exposure to existing collateral tracking codes and procedures
- Analytical skills
- Time management principles to prioritize workload
- Interpersonal/communication skills
- Organization skills
- Computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Customer service skills
- Judgment skills
Trustmark National Bank
- 2 years ago - save job