The Driver-Objective primarily provides scheduled and unscheduled parcel pickup and delivery, personnel transportation service, valet parking service to patients and visitors, transportation of the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile, and/or transportation of home medical equipment. The Driver - Objective is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all patients, staff, visitors, and all others with whom he/she interacts.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Previous Driving experience preferred.
3. Valid Driver's License and ability to get WI license within 6 months.
4. Must be 25 years of age to drive UWHC Fleet vehicles.
5. Ability to be insured by Hospital's risk management insurer which requires (1) a valid Wisconsin Driver's License and (2) successfully passing a driving background check.
6. Ability to work independently and as a team member.
7. Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate own activities.
8. Thorough knowledge of traffic regulations.
9. Thorough knowledge of safety precautions to be followed while operating a motor vehicle.
10. Physical Requirements: Heavy: Ability to lift up to 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Monday through Friday with day and evening shifts. Hours will vary based on the operational needs of the department.
Contact Kashana Brusca for more information at KBrusca@uwhealth.org or at 608-890-6408.
Who We Are...
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics is a 566 bed facility that ranks among the finest academic medical centers in the United States. Frequently cited in publications listing the nation's best health care providers, UW Hospital and Clinics is recognized as a national leader in fields such as cancer treatment, pediatrics, ophthalmology, surgical specialties and organ transplantation.
UW Hospital and Clinics offers:
-More than 900 active medical staff and more than 80 outpatient clinics.
-Six intensive care units (trauma and life support, pediatric, cardiac, cardiothoracic, burn, neurosurgery) with 83 total beds .
-Nine satellite locations .
-One of only two organizations in Wisconsin with designated level One Adult and Pediatric trauma centers.
How to Apply
Please use the "Apply Now" button found at the top and bottom of this page.
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - 20 months ago