Essentials Consulting, LLC specializes in delivering Leadership & Strategic Business and IT Consulting solutions to companies who are leaders in their industry. We offer in-depth knowledge and expertise of industry-specific business processes, enterprise applications and integration with legacy systems. Essentials Consulting maintains a commitment to our core values by being Customer Focused, delivering Business Value, always operating with Honesty & Integrity, and nurturing Relationships with clients and partners to provide optimal service.
We are seeking multiple Business Analyst Consultants to join our consulting team for a project opportunity in the Maryland/Washington DC/Northern Virginia regional area.
The person applying for this job must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, proactive leadership capability, and strong analytical skills. This person will be working with and possibly leading other business analysts in analyzing the impact of the Federally-mandated Health Insurance Exchanges on client’s operations. The applicant will be responsible for documenting requirements, preparing impact assessments, conducting gap analyses, educating and interviewing business and technical stakeholders, and leading Joint Application Requirements/Design (JAD/JAR) sessions. This person must be able to partner with the project manager and the test manager to ensure full traceability of requirements from elicitation to deployment.
Duration: 1 Year
Location: Northern VA / Wash DC / Baltimore MD regional area
A successful applicant will excel in the following:
* Knowledge in the business functions they support, which may include one or more of the following: Claims Adjudication (in Facets), Premium Billing, Enrollment, Health Product Design and Management, Risk & Reinsurance, Accounting & Financial Systems, or Trading Partner Implementations.
* Able to break down large problems or large scopes into meaningful and achievable work streams which have tangible deliverables and work products
* Able to take action without being provided exact guidance
* Liaise between the internal/external business community and the IT organization in order to communicate business needs to the technical solutions team.
* Elicit, analyze, and document various levels of complex requirements including Business, User, and Technical Requirements into a PRD (Project Requirements Document). Requirements sources will include Federal Regulations, business & technical SMEs, software user guides, procedure manuals, HIPAA Companion Guides, and other written sources.
* Producing documentation that is high quality, clear, well organized, and communicates complex problems effectively. Documentation may include requirements, requirements traceability matrix (RTM), specifications, use cases, system test cases, and user manuals for projects of for low to moderately complex.
* Effectively navigates a complex requirement peer review process to minimize review iterations while effectively engaging reviewers and stakeholders.
* Performs As-Is/Current-State analysis and drafts To-Be/Future-State process based on identified requirements; these are typically documented in Visio as process and/or data flows.
* Participates in the tracking and management of open issues and assists in planning for resolution for complex projects. Maintain communications with technical counterparts to adopt best practices and ensure integration of specific application architecture into overall enterprise technology strategy.
* Interface with a dedicated Test Manager to communicate critical and high priority requirements and functionality.
* Use project management techniques to establish roles and responsibilities, monitor project and request status and workload, and ensure deliverables of high quality, effectiveness and timeliness.
* Requires a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business or relevant work experience in business analysis, systems analysis and/or testing background.
* 3-6 years of direct Business Analyst experience in the healthcare industry
Essentials Consulting offers:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Short-term and Long-term Disability
• 401(K) with employer match
• Business Development Rewards/Bonus Program
*All qualifed applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.*
Essentials Consulting, LLC - 13 months ago