Our Client, a multibillion dollar software provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses is seeking Sr. Web Analyst – Google Analytics within their Analytics Group.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 3 months Contract to Hire
Job Type: Contract to Hire
- Create holistic dashboards with data from Google Analytics Premium and other sources for presentation to property partners and others
- Test the implementation of GA tracking calls throughout the development lifecycle
- Analyze and interpret online and offline data to identify opportunities and trends, and provide actionable recommendations to support site optimization and customer experience improvements
- Utilize both quantitative and qualitative data, for example: relating clickstream data and other customer interactions
- Make recommendations for optimizing the performance of digital properties and programs
- Provide thought leadership on best practices related to web analytics, website measurement, and A/B and multivariate testing.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or other technical degree
- At least three years of experience working with standard clickstream analysis tools, particularly Google Analytics Premium
- Experience implementing and analyzing site analytics, A/B testing, behavioral targeting and survey tools on high volume web sites
- Knowledge of best practices for web data collection and reporting
- Strong understanding of the technical differences between data capture methods (page tagging, packet sniffing, log files, etc.) and ability to adjust analysis approaches for each method
- Strong Excel skills
- SQL experience is preferred to be able to mine and manipulate large data sets
- Highly analytical
- Ability to define and recommend measurements to support data driven decision making
- Good communication skills and a proactive approach to client management;
- SQL, Microsoft Excel skills
Indeed - 7 months ago
Founded in 2006, Balaji Inc is a San Francisco Bay Area based boutique consulting firm specializing in Online customer experience and revenu...