The Overnight Manager position is used to cover the overnight and early morning hours at the Ronald McDonald House by being on-site as scheduled, and may occasionally cover weekends, holidays, and vacation days for other Overnight and/or Weekend managers. This position has essential duties primarily in guest services, safety and facility conditions. The Overnight Manager is a part time hourly employee that reports directly to the Director of Operations and indirectly to the Executive Director.
The Evening Manager is required to:
- have 3-5 years working experience
- maintain confidentiality
- follow policies and procedures
- communicate effectively both verbally and written in a positive and professional manner.
- multi task, prioritize and plan work activity with little to no supervision.
- consistently arrive to work on time and as scheduled; make arrangements for work responsibilities to be covered when absent.