Collect payments using Company systems.
Compare transactions in different systems and report discrepancies to supervisor.
Process refunds and credits for customer returns using Company system.
Research credit card charge-backs by collecting information and submitting to credit card processor.
Report activities as required.
Use Microsoft Excel to assist with additional data analysis as necessary.
Assist in the development and documentation of standard operating procedures.
Observe and make recommendations for improvements to work flow.
Required Education, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant payment processing or accounts receivable experience in a high growth organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel to be able to manipulate and compare data.
- Experience with Payment Processors/Credit Card Processing is a plus but not required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy, precision and organization.
- Strong attention to detail is necessary.
- Ability to do repetitive data processing.
- Positive attitude with ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual and follow instructions.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401k with company match, paid time off, and comprehensive health care benefits.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Financial Operations Specialist"in the subject line.