Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the “Most Admired Companies” in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
• Support financial analyses and consultation of Express Scripts clients
• Provide client with plan design consultation and appropriate plan design recommendations through creative modeling and analyses
• Conduct in-depth analyses to identify client specific trends, explain past program performance and recommend opportunities for improvement
• Present analyses to client as part of Account Management account team
• Provide analytical, quantitative, and financial cost modeling assistance in support of Account Management and client objectives
• On-going management of a client’s contract to ensure compliance with financial terms
• Develop pricing for client renewals and prospects from P&L modeling to overseeing execution of client contract.
• Manage client profitability to targets and guidelines
• Respond to RFP financial requests
• Work with Sales and Account Management in creating pricing and product positioning strategies
• Assist in the presentation and negotiation of client deals
• Up to 5% travel
Undergraduate degree required (Business a plus)
•MBA a plus
•1-4 years of relevant analytical experience
•Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
•Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, financial modeling skills a plus
•Excellent PC skills
•Strong written/verbal communication skills
•Self-starter; able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Medco Health Solutions, Inc. (Medco) is a health care company. Medco provides clinically-driven pharmacy services designed to lower total...