Overall Job Summary: Progressive Components has a great opportunity for the right candidate to serve as the General Mana|
ger for the ToolingDocs operation. The GM is responsible for the overall success of the ToolingDocs operation through the formulation and execution of the strategic, financial, operational, and marketing plans. Ensures the financial performance, customer satisfaction, and employee satisfaction to meet expectations of the Owners.
- Responsible for the allocation and alignment of TD resources, so that team efforts are maximized. Predict and plan for additional direct or subcontracted resources as needed in all facets of the business (sales, content development, fulfillment, facilities, capital equipment.
- Form strategic alliances that position TD as the industry leader in mold maintenance and serve as a reciprocal referral network position is also charged with the day-to-day supervisory responsibilities of the department including assuming overall direction, development, coordination, rewarding, and evaluation of staff in accordance with Progressive's policies and programs.
- Broad administrative responsibilities ensure that the department operates efficiently and effectively by providing overall direction including active participation in forums to foster communication and company growth.
- The candidate may be college educated, a journeyman toolmaker or former business owner.
- 5+ years management experience is required.
- Previous exposure to manufacturing environments is required.
- Must have sold services or tangible products and is comfortable selling $30K+ deals.
Progressive Components - 9 months ago