United States-Rhode Island-Providence
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Mission / Program Assurance Lead to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
This position will be located in Providence, RI.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's experienced MA/QA team supporting this quick-paced, large development project for the State of RI.
Roles and Responsibilities:
subcontractors, and suppliers in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Defines and monitors mission assurance program specifications and processes to ensure mission success of programs.
- Performs or assures quality, risk management, safety, reliability and maintainability of program achievements,
- Assesses program performance and risks, and determines resources to ensure mission assurance.
- Plans quality activities.
- Ensures the Quality Management System is in place and followed.
- Ensures key processes are independently evaluated.
- Solves problems and ensures quality products are delivered.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree
- High School Diploma plus 4 additional years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree will be accepted.
- 9 years of Project Management, Quality Assurance, Supplier Assurance, Risk Management, Metrics, and Process
- Must be team oriented and be able to work closely with PM and Leads to ensure accurate, timely, independent reporting and assessments of program health as well as ensure timely problem root cause identification and resolution.
- Need good knowledge of quality standards.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
This position is contingent upon contract award, budget, and/or customer approval.
- Skills and experience in process definition, CMMI, Independent Reviews, CPAS tools, and Six Sigma are considered a plus.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...