This position is responsible for debagging and weighing raw materials into plastic containers following specific instructions on batch records. Labeling and staging weighed materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that correct material and lot number are being processed.
- Accurately weigh after debagging raw material following strict instructions on batch records.
- Stage weighed material accordingly.
- Complete all necessary paperwork.
- Operate a forklift when necessary.
- Other duties assigned and overtime as required.
- Knowledge of compliance of company policies and SOPs.
- Knowledge and understanding of all the cGMPs relating to this position.
- At the start and end of shift make sure that the weighing room is stocked with skids, drums and any material that may be needed throughout the work day.
- Sweep and mop the area daily.
- Show new employees all responsibilities whenever training is necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic mathematical skills are required
- Any Secondary or Final reminder within the pas 12 months will disqualify
What's good for the GNC customer is great for the company's bottom line. GNC Holdings operates the world's leading nutritional-supplements...