This position is responsible for debagging and weighing raw materials into plastic containers following specific instructions on batch records. Labeling and staging weighed materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that correct material and lot number are being processed.
- Accurately weigh after debagging raw material following strict instructions on batch records.
- Stage weighed material accordingly.
- Complete all necessary paperwork.
- Operate a forklift when necessary.
- Other duties assigned and overtime as required.
- Knowledge of compliance of company policies and SOPs.
- Knowledge and understanding of all the cGMPs relating to this position.
- At the start and end of shift make sure that the weighing room is stocked with skids, drums and any material that may be needed throughout the work day.
- Sweep and mop the area daily.
- Show new employees all responsibilities whenever training is necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic mathematical skills are required
- Any Secondary or Final reminder within the pas 12 months will disqualify
GNC - 7 months ago
- 30+ days ago
What's good for the GNC customer is great for the company's bottom line. GNC Holdings operates the world's leading...