At MOSAIC Technologies Group, we provide careers, not jobs.
MOSAIC Technologies Group, Inc. provides consulting and technical services to Government and Commercial clients. MOSAIC supports client needs across classified mission support, technology development, through CMMI training and appraisals. With expertise in Consulting, Process, Technology, Mission, and SETA Services, MOSAIC provides full lifecycle development and support for your mission.
Provides user account management, network configuration, routine maintenance, workstation/disk configuration & management, troubleshooting, documentation, training, and support for UNIX, LINUX, and Windows systems, peripherals, kernels, and scripts. Install and maintain software applications and provide recommendations on methods to improve or update existing systems to maximize performance.
To be considered for this position, you must be a US citizen and be able to meet the full eligibility requirements for access to classified information in an intelligence community setting.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience administering Linux systems.
- A minimum of 2 years of strong understanding of LDAP (lightweight directory access protocol), Secure LDAP, LDAP replication, and LDAP policies
- Experience developing, documenting, and managing security plans
- A minimum of two years experience installing Linux servers using PXE (pre-boot execution environment) (e.g. Cobbler/Kickstart).
- A minimum of two years experience creating spec files to producing RPMs (i.e. RedHat Package Manager) for installation custom software.
- A minimum of 2 years experience establishing Local Area Networks (LAN), to include creation and configuration of common services (e.g. DNS (Domain Name System), NTP (network time protocol), NFS (network files system), NAT (network address translation), Squid (caching proxy), and yum (software package manager)
- A minimum of 2 years experience assembling and configuring equipment racks comprised and RAIDs, switches (to include KVMs), and Linux hosts.
- A minimum of one year experience configuring network switches and switch operating systems (to include Cisco IOS (internetwork operating system) and/or IOS-like systems) to include experience designing and implementing VLANs (virtual local area networks) on various switches for virtual network topologies.
- A minimum of two years experience in technologies for Large System Administration (to include knowledge of network management systems for managing very large, geographically distributed systems of systems from a central location)
- A minimum of two years experience deploying FOSS (free open source software) (e.g. source tarballs, RPMs, JAR (java archive) files, and Perl (practical extraction and report language) libraries).
- Certification as RedHat Technician (RHCT) and a minimum of two years experience with RHEL 5 & 6.
- Demonstrated experience hardening and securing Linux hosts and services
- Demonstrated familiarity with Unix and/or Linux shell scripting languages (e.g. Bash, .sh, C-shell)
- Demonstrated familiarity with reconfiguring and recompiling a Linux kernel
- Demonstrated familiarity with developing test and diagnostic software to instantiate systems that autonomously collect and report status
- Demonstrated familiarity with remote diagnosis and remediation of failed computer and network components.
Note: May require CONUS and OCONUS travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MOSAIC Technologies Group, Inc - 11 months ago