Busy Mental Health Clinic in Jackson Square, San Francisco is seeking an experienced FT Practice Administrator.
Seeking highly qualified practice manager with proven track record as an administrator.
The Trauma and Stress Recovery Center is seeking a detail oriented, self-directed, passionate professional to oversee the administrative functions of the organization. The ideal candidate will collaborate with professionals and administrative staff within the organization and those providing outsourced billing and collection. The clinic manager will lead the organizations administrative team and support personnel. The manager will implement process improvements coordinating clinical and administrative services to maintain and expand bottom line growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to help define internal processes that drive the growth of this organization. Over the past 30 years, our staff (comprised of psychiatrists, psychologists, and nurse specialists) has offered a broad range of psychological and psychiatric services.
Our center provides Med-Legal evaluations, clinical consultation, and a full range of psychological treatment services including psychotherapy, psychotropic medication, stress management, biofeedback and group therapy for chronic pain patients, traumatized individuals, and injured workers.
- People Management/Team Building/Personnel Management.
- Communication/ Oral and Written.
- Business Development.
- Technological Competence.
- Follow Through.
- Organizational Skills.
- Practice Knowledge.
- Medical Billing and Collection A/R Expertise.
- At least 5 years managerial/administrative experience in a health center environment highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of lean management principles and practices.
- Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience; benefits.
To learn more about our organization please visit our website at www.TraumaticStressRecovery.org
- 3 years ago - save job