Information Security Specialist - Mobile Security-13000708
As an Information Security Specialist at American Express for Mobile Security you will leverage your broad and deep experience in Information Security to help secure the company's mobile systems and applications by identifying potential weaknesses, assessing risk and outlining remediation strategies. Top candidates will enjoy analyzing mobile software designs and implementations from a security perspective and will be recognized experts at discovering subtle mobile security issues that appear under unexpected threat scenarios. You will focus on security for all components of our mobile systems, including mobile devices, networking equipment and server infrastructure, with an emphasis on threats from all sources.
You will be working with some of the top professionals in the IT security industry. This is an exciting opportunity for a results-oriented technology leader to work in a fast paced environment contributing to a robust and secure mobile infrastructure in support of the core business of today and tomorrow.
Ideally this role will be based in the Phoenix Desert Ridge location, however, we are flexible to other AMEX locations in the US.
* Performs black box testing and ethical hacking against both internal and external mobile targets across the enterprise.
* Assesses security and risks of diverse Amex mobile products and 3rd party services (e.g. ISIS).
* Designs and develop tools and technologies to enhance the security of mobile applications and services.
* Conducts research to identify new attack vectors against Amex mobile products and services.
* Evangelizes mobile security within Amex and provide security consultancy, advice and guidance to organizations across the enterprise.
* Represents the Chief Information Security Office (CISO) at industry security conferences and present at other educational opportunities on relevant security topics.
* Penetration testing of mobile platforms including Apple IOS & Google Android.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
* 5+ years experience analyzing the security of mobile systems (mobile operating systems [Apple iOS, Android], mobile application penetration testing, mobile vulnerability evaluation, and/ or threat modeling.
* Foundation in and technical knowledge of mobile security engineering, mobile device and network security, authentication and security protocols and applied cryptography.
* Experience or knowledge of mobile network-based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods.
* Requires interest in rapidly growing technical and business skills to meet the needs of the enterprise.
* Experience in mobile platform-level vulnerability hardening or testing, such as Apple iOS and/ or Android preferred.
* Experience with security auditing, risk assessments is a plus.
* Mobile programming abilities, such as Xcode, Objective-C are preferred
* Experience with current programming skills in Java, C or C++ is a plus.
* Requires interest in both evolutionary and breakthrough mobile security research and development.
* Experience designing security solutions for mobile operating systems and mobile applications.
* Interpersonal abilities with strong written and oral communication skills is required.
* Must be flexible for minimal travel to the Phoenix office 2 X per year and available to attend industry related conferences in the US if required.
Job: Amex Technologies
Primary Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix
US-Utah-Salt Lake City, United States, US-New York-New York, US-Arizona-Phoenix, US-Florida-Ft. Lauderdale
American Express - 30+ days ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for m...