State and Local Tax Senior Manager-Tampa (4962)
ID 4962 Location US-FL-Tampa
Firm Services Tax Consulting - State and Local Tax Services Type Regular Full-Time
More information about this opportunity:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private companies, while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With offices coast to coast and 2,600 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest networks in the world. The network consists of 150 independent accounting and management consulting firms with offices in more than 580 cities around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Income/Franchise Tax Senior Manager for Crowe’s Florida State and Local Tax Practice. This individual will be responsible for assisting the South East SALT Managing Partner to build and grow the SALT practice in the Florida and Southeast regional marketplace.
Other responsibilities include:
- Overall development and management of Florida/Southeast based SALT practice
- Development of new business with existing clients and clients new to the firm resulting in an expanding the Florida/Southeast SALT practice.
- Supervise, manage, develop, coach and mentor SALT professionals within the Florida/Southeast based SALT team.
- Client relationship management including direct responsibility for specific clients and engagements.
- Provide technical SALT leadership for existing and new clients of the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; CPA and/or Advanced Degree required.
- A minimum of 9-13 years of experience with State and Local Tax consulting, preferably with a Top 10 National firm or a large Regional firm including demonstrated business development skills within that environment – auto dealer/retail industry consulting experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with managing a SALT practice.
- Excellent tax technical, organizational, project management and communication skills
- Excellent executive presence, presentation, interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- A working understanding of sales/use and property tax is helpful.
Apply for this opportunity:
- Apply for this opportunity online
- Email this opportunity to a friend
More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebookShare on myspaceShare on googleShare on twitter
Go back to your homepage
Need further assistance?
Powered by the iCIMS Talent Platform (Opens new window)
Applicant Tracking Software
Crowe Horwath LLP
- 2 years ago - save job
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the top 10 public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core...