• Develop and acquire new customers in assigned territory utilizing scheduled appointments, professional quality sales presentations and demonstrations.
• Utilize territory management tools, reports and other sources to manage assigned territory.
• Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all current and potential customers to maximize equipment rentals and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Develop and acquire new customers in assigned territory utilizing scheduled appointments, professional quality sales presentations and demonstrations.
· Utilize territory management tools, reports and other sources to manage assigned territory.
· Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all current and potential customers to maximize equipment rentals and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Meet with customers on a regular and systematic basis.
· Communicate effectively. Actively solicit and provide customers’ feedback to Manager, Store and other who can affect service levels.
· Obtain management approval on orders requiring approval.
· Develop and present a customer sales strategy and update it quarterly.
· Completes all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
· Keep abreast of customer changes which may effect the customer relationship and report each change to the manager in a timely manner.
· Company assets, including vehicles, kept in a condition to reflect the professionalism of the sales position.
· Comply with policies of safe driving and vehicle use. Ensure vehicle is properly serviced and kept in a safe operating condition.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Adhere to company policies, procedures and safety regulations. Use all safety equipment necessary. Report any unsafe acts or conditions.
· Exceeds annual goals/targets established for rental territory.
· Effectively participates as part of the team, assisting where appropriate and requesting assistance when needed.
· Achieves customer focus by delivering high quality, cost effective service.
· High School diploma, GED or trade school equivalent.
· Prefer four year college degree.
· Strong verbal and communications skills.
· Knowledge and practice of good sales techniques, such as, prospecting, telemarketing, preparing effective sales presentations, use of sales aids, closing, relationship building and partnering.
· Proficient English, grammar, spelling, punctuation and math skills.
· Proficient computer technology skills, including ability to utilize company authorized software.
· Knowledge of product line and components.
· Minimum of three (3) years experience in direct customer contact in parts, service, sales and rental of heavy equipment or one (1) year as a Cashman Rental Coordinator with appropriate sales training.
· Office environment with occasional exposure to shop and warehouse environment.
· Frequent visits to job site with exposure to adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, rain, dust and dirt.
· Valid Nevada drivers license and acceptable driving record.
Physical / Mental Abilities:
· Professional attitude and appearance consistent with position and responsibilities.
· Self-motivated and detail oriented; work with minimum supervision.
· Stand/walk 1-4 hours a day, and/or sit 5-6 hours a day.
· Occasionally/frequently lift 50 – 80 lbs.
· Must use hands for repetitive simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
· Must be able to occasionally bend, squat and climb including ability to ascend and descend ladders.
Cashman Equipment - 22 months ago
Caterpillar dealership Cashman Equipment sells and rents Caterpillar-brand equipment, engines, power systems, parts, and work tools (bring...