The Advertising Production Assistant – amNewYork will be the point-person for Admarc administration and scheduling all advertisements for the amNewYork publication. This person will:
amNewYork is an “Equal Opportunity Employer”.
- Review and process advertiser insertion orders and contracts in Admarc, amNY’s ad-order entry system.
- Coordinate with Newsday Credit and Collections on Admarc account management.
- Assist sales staff on resolving account challenges and other related issues.
- Coordinate with Production on daily ad volumes and changes.
- Provide ad hoc reporting on Admarc and sales data.
- Prepare and process editorial freelance invoices. Qualifications The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage high volumes of data entry for extended periods and work under strict deadlines with minimal supervision. The candidate must also be a team player and interact with a variety of colleagues, ranging from sales reps to finance support staff. PC proficiency required with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, plus 1-2 years of experience in a related background. Associates degree or better preferred.
Cablevision Systems Corp. - 3 years ago
Cablevision Systems Corporation is a leading telecommunications and media company with a portfolio of operations that includes a full suite...