Job #: 5283APS
Job Title: End-User Support Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Type: FTE (Full Time)
We are looking for an energetic, adaptable individual with personal initiative and excellent communications skills to join our IT team supporting a diverse base of systems. This individual will be responsible for supporting our end users running Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. This is a growth position with exposure to a broad range of IT technologies.
- Provide both local and remote end-user support for employees
- Active Directory Account and System Administration
- Deployment of physical and virtual systems.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to support end-users, on-site and off-site datacenters.
- We are looking for an individual with excellent work habits, communications skills, personal initiative, the ability to work with diverse systems and above all the ability to adapt and learn.
- Must be able to manage their own time, multi-task, and feel comfortable dealing with multiple priorities at the same time
- 1 year hands-on end-user support experience.
- Experience with Windows (XP/Vista/7), Mac OS/X, Linux (Fedora/Ubuntu).
- Experience with Apple Desktops and Laptops, Dell Desktops, Lenovo Laptops (ThinkPad).
- Experience with printers and printing.
- Experience with imaging/automated deployment technologies such as Ghost, WAIK, ADS, RIS, Puppet, Kickstart, etc.
- Understanding of networking and networking devices including switches, home router/firewall configuration, wireless configuration.
- Understanding of commonly used applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Mail.app, IE, Firefox, Chrome)
- Active Directory User Administration
- BA/BS Preferred.