Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices in the United States, Canada and abroad. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, heavy civil, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. With 2011 revenues of more than $11 billion, Kiewit's workforce includes approximately 11,500 staff and 18,500 craft workers. Kiewit Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Kiewit participates in E-Verify.
Tpac, A Division of Kiewit Western Co., a recognized leader in the design, manufacture, and erection of precast/prestressed concrete building systems in the Southwest.
- Providing designers and general contractors with information regarding Tpac's building systems and assisting with their utilization during conceptual, schematic and contract documents phases.
- Providing accurate forecasts and updates regarding bid opportunities, future project acquisition, and schedules for estimating, engineering and production departments.
- Prepare proposal drawings, develop written proposal documents, and assist with budget pricing.
- Maintaining business development databases.
- Supporting marketing activities, including trade shows and industry association meetings.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in ARCHITECTURE, ENGINEERING OR CONTRACTING (major general or subcontracting).
- Good knowledge of general construction procedures and processes.
- Good project and time management skills.
- Ability to read and review construction specifications and contract documents, produce quantity takeoffs and provide input and design assistance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to produce ACad drawings.
- Good working knowledge of MicroSoft Office Suite.
Kiewit Corporation - 14 months ago
Peter Kiewit Sons' is a heavyweight in the heavy construction industry. The general contractor and its subsidiaries have a breadth of...