Sears Holdings Management Corporation provides corporate services to Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) and its family of companies, including Sears Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Corporation.The Director of Shrink Analytics is responsible for generating multi-faceted analysis in support of the field organization, vertical business units, and other internal customers. This position will also be responsible for the development and management of the core shortage reduction programs for all formats. This includes, but is not limited to, awareness, merchandise protection strategies, physical inventory analysis, and the process development of programs that effect shrinkage. This position will also oversee the production of other ad hoc reports as required.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY: The Director of Shrink Analytics is responsible for managing all aspects of shortage reduction analytics and related strategies to support the Corporate office, field organization and vertical business units.
- Acts as liaison between LP Operations and vertical business units
- Directs, creates and manages others in the execution of all analysis relating to awareness tools, shrink regression / predictive modeling, budgets / staffing, and financial reporting.
- Manages timely reporting of inventory shortage results and directs the communication and implementation/execution of the approved solutions.
- Manages the preparation of outlier reporting for all formats and supports generation of the monthly metrics.
- Prepares special ad hoc reports, graphs and charts of researched data for presentation to senior management
- Responsible for the development of departmental goals and the reporting of monthly results.
- Responsible for the development and day to day activities of the analytics team.
- Bachelors degree and proven department leadership skills
- Understanding of shortage control programs and the effective components to impact shortage
- Proficiencies with Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Well developed problem solving skills including ability to manage multiple tasks and to prioritize workload
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Professional demeanor and presence and the ability to interact regularly with senior management, field team, and direct reports
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the Sears Holdings organization, systems, and processes.
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Highly focused and goal oriented
- Outstanding organizational skills with strong ability to multi-task
A comprehensive and competitive benefit program is designed to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Benefits eligibility depends on employment classification, location, and other variables. Benefits offered include:
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Health Care and Dependent Daycare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid and Optional Life Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Merchandise Discount
- Adoption Assistance
- Kmart Advantage Rx
- ConSern Loans for Education
- Worklife Solutions
- Voluntary Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Sears Holdings Corporation Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Time with Personal Days
- National Holidays
Support Centers - 23 months ago