Apple Recruiter - Operations
If you would like to help bring leading talent to one of the worlds’ most innovative and creative companies, Apple is looking for an energetic and committed individual to take up a position in our WW Corporate Recruiting Team.
Based at the company’s Cupertino headquarters, you will own responsibility for recruiting a wide variety of critically important positions across the Operations organization. You will liaise closely with our hiring managers, understanding their needs and supporting them in their efforts to source the best candidates in the market.
There’s the typical job. Then there’s a career at Apple.
- Take direct ownership for hiring across a number of business groups within the Operations organization.
- Execute sourcing strategies to help attract candidates to Apple. These will include:
- Direct sourcing using a range of channels including professional networking sites such as LinkedIn
- Conducting first line screening interviews to help in the short-listing process
- Following up on referrals from employees
- Manage and maintain communication with candidates to keep them updated through the hiring process
- Degree qualified with a minimum of six to eight years experience in a corporate recruiting role or with a leading agency.
- Highly proficient in all aspects of full life-cycle recruiting.
- Excellent attention to detail and discretion with regards to confidential information.
- Outstanding written/verbal communication skills are essential.
- Above all, you must be highly motivated, professional and have a customer focused and mature approach.
Apple - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing devices with...