Lead the planning and delivery of various HR programs and services to a designated business unit. Provide coaching and consultative human resources support to business groups on all aspects of HR policies and procedures, strategic initiatives, employee relations issues, performance management, talent planning and training development and facilitation. Serve as a strategic partner to assigned divisions.
1. Provide coaching and consulting to managers and employees in the areas of performance management, performance counseling, compensation, employee retention, talent planning, leader development, employee development, positive employee relations practices, policy interpretation and implementation, conflict resolution, legal/contractual requirements, and managing cultural integration.
2. Understand business cycles and staffing needs of the organization to develop human capital strategies to build the capability of the workforce to meet business goals. Assist in managing recruiting and staffing initiatives, counsel line managers in final selections and compensation, consult with leaders for talent planning and career development.
3. Assist managers in navigating through LOA, STD, LTD, and FMLA issues.
4. Conduct new employee orientation training and other training courses aligned with HR initiatives.
5. Contribute to HR initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years relevant HR experience or Master's degree with 0 years experience.
- HR Generalist experience preferred.
- PHR or SHPR desired.
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience with HRIS systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge experience with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to employment (for example, Title VII, ADA, ADEA, EEOC Uniform Guidelines).
- The ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, and keep issues confidential is critical to this position.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that changes rapidly to fit the needs of the organization.
- Ability to interact with line staff through executive leadership in a professional manner.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 22 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.