Position: SAP PI/XI Developer
Reports to: SAP Development Manager
Department: Information Technology
This position will be primarily responsible for design, development, implementation, and support of interfaces using SAP PI 7.1 as the integration platform.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
1. Collaborate with technical and functional teams to collect overall PI requirements. Design, configure, develop, and support PI Interfaces for all relevant SAP and non-SAP interfaces.
2. Develop ABAP, JAVA, and XSLT mapping programs to trouble shoot or enhance integration scenarios.
3. Performance tuning, configuration, and administration of the PI J2EE environment.
4. Develop, manage, and enforce messaging and data management standards. Develop procedures for maintaining the message integrity, security, and data recovery.
5. Support the PI interface testing, debugging, and troubleshooting of problems.
6. Develop process integration components for use by the application developers to integrate into business processes.
7. Define error handling, persistence, archiving, and monitoring requirements needed for overall integration architecture.
8. Create and maintain standards in the repository across all integration scenarios.
9. Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Focuses on results in a professional, ethical, and responsible manner when dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and others.
Accepts being accountable and responsible in work practices and expectations. Delivers what is promised.
Foster a collaborative, team-oriented attitude. Communicates effectively with others with clarity and transparency.
Uses innovative critical and creative thinking to evaluate and solve work and customer issues.
Seeks assistance in solving work problems through collaboration and information seeking.
Bachelor s degree and a minimum of 3-4 years of SAP PI/XI experience.
2 full lifecycle implementations with PI/XI and Java.
Experience with Java and J2EE programming.
Knowledge of SAP Netweaver 04/04s, ERP 6.0.
Experience with implementing web services, proxies, SOA, and adaptor framework.
Hands-on experience with ABAP (IDOCs, BAPI/RFCs, ALE, EDI, Function Modules).
Expertise in building integration touch points between SAP and non-SAP systems.
Experience with PI error handling, alert notifications, security, and persistence.
Experience with PI configuration and administration is a plus.
Excellent knowledge of SLD and CCMS is a plus.
RJT Compuquest - 30+ days ago
Founded 1996, RJT Compuquest, Inc. is an ERP and IT consulting services provider focused on providing innovative and successful business sol...