For decades, Simpson Housing has been at the forefront of the multifamily housing industry, building and managing luxury apartment communities across the United States. Although there have been many changes in the industry over the years, Simpson Housing is still driven by the same passion for quality and customer service since the company was founded in 1948. Our award winning property management team continues to raise the bar and is dedicated to one purpose, to provide an exceptional living experience for our valued residents.
Due to current business demands, Simpson Housing is currently seeking a CONCIERGE to augment the property operations team at THE BROCKMAN LOFTS, an upscale, 80-unit LUXURY URBAN HI-RISE apartment community located in DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES . This key position will be responsible for the following:
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Greet individuals walking through lobby area
- Coordinate and host functions for the residents at the property
- Provides general information about the building and surrounding community to the residents
- Assists business office with customer call backs, handling of customer requests and filing
- In charge of resident newsletter and ensuring publication gets to print in a timely manner
- Provides backup leasing assistance as needed
Key words: concierge, 'guest relations', 'guest services', hotel, hospitality, 'customer service', 'front desk', host
- 2+ years of related experience in hospitality/hotel industry or closely related industry
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proven communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, etc.)
What makes Simpson Housing a unique place to work? It is our belief that each employee should have the opportunity to realize their potential and contribute to the overall success of the company. Simpson is a company that will support you as you strive to do what you do best. We are a company that puts people first. Just ask our employees who recognized Simpson Housing as one of the Best Companies to Work For' for two consecutive years.
As a Simpson employee, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits packaged that is tailored to the specific needs and active life styles of our team members. Benefits include several medical plan options, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, generous paid time off (PTO), discounted rent, an employee mall and much more. Sound interesting? If so, we would like to hear from you. Apply today and find out where your talents will take you.
For more information or to apply, please visit our website at www.simpsonhousing.com.
Simpson Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer