Looking for a career?
HomeTeam Pest Defense is expanding and looking to hire highly professional pest control technicians.
In this position you will:
Be responsible for the day to day operation of a pest control route.
Follow a daily schedule, ensuring timely arrival at each of your customer’s home. A company vehicle is provided.
Diagnose and discuss the scope of pest control service with customers.
Be responsible for submitting legible, clear and accurate service tickets to office personnel.
Be responsible for maintaining a clean truck, equipment and uniform.
Provide marketing materials to customers.
- Company Vehicle
- Robust benefits package including medical/ dental/ vision/401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted services for employees
- Paid vacations and holidays
- An exceptional training program
- The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
We are seeking individuals that:
- Are highly motivated
- Have strong communication skills
- Work well independently * Are able to interact with customers and employees in a professional manner. * Maintain licenses and attends required pest control/install/termite pre-treat seminars and training. * Ability to work Saturday * Are capable of lifting 50lbs
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); college degree preferred.
Qualified candidates must also have a good driving record and successfully pass a background check and drug screening.
Previous experience in pest control is a plus.
Previous sales experience preferred.
Pest Defense - 13 months ago