SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Interface directly with Sales to identify opportunities and customer solutions for Key Accounts
- Establish and monitor unique pricing for Key Accounts to ensure that corporate margin requirements are satisfied
- Participate and provide guidance in benchmarking and account plan review activities for Key Accounts
- Partner with Regional Analysts and Country Managers to translate key account needs to product pricing and cost targets.
- Build custom routes for Key Accounts within guidelines to accommodate unique customer requirements (this includes cost/revenue analysis, bid/long-term pricing analysis, sourcing vendors with Purchasing and/or Country Managers, determining vendor routing line up, utilizing systems to set lineups and so on).
- Perform a comprehensive weekly margin review for Key Accounts as well as a weekly review of approved exception rates and exception routes to ensure profitability.
- Proactively monitor and troubleshoot quality issues for all Key Accounts in both primary product and exception tables and interact with Operations and other technical departments as necessary to resolve technical customer issues. This also includes partnering with other Trading Ops teams to maintain route quality according to product specifications.
- Monitor Key Account capacity usage regularly with focus on maximizing profitability and growing capacity as required in conjunction with Sales.
- Report Key Account status upward as required and provide a quarterly review of the Key Account Plan for each customer.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and determine desired outcome to multi-dimensional problems.
- Commercial acumen with ability to take actions whilst balancing risk and return in order to achieve a desired commercial benefit and identify opportunities to increase revenues and profits.
- Excellent organizational are essential, with the ability to adapt and change in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal skills; to interpret and convey ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Confident personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate across departments and build internal and external relationships.
- Experience with databases and strong working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Eye for detail, with an ability to quickly comprehend technical concepts and incorporate them into analysis.
- BS/BA degree with a telecommunications, business or marketing background, or equivalent experience within the telecommunications or business industry
- Occasional weekend duties ( usually one weekend day every 7 weeks)
- Some international travel might be required