$3K Relocation Bonus!!!
$2K Tuition Assistance!!!
For Eligible Truck Driving School Graduates
Local hauls! Minimal to no overnight travel! NEW
Locations: South Oklahoma, Central Oklahoma and North
Oklahoma (state geographic preference on application)
At Sunoco Logistics, our drivers transport crude oil
from field locations to local pipeline injection points.
Little to no overnight travel required with this Truck
Driving position - these are local hauls, so you are
home nights. Our Drivers typically work 5 or 6, 10 to 12
hour shifts starting at 5:00AM (days) or 5:00PM
- Drive crude oil from field to pipeline injection
- Testing crude oil to assure quality
- Maintaining vehicle to comply with all D.O.T.
- Providing high level of service to customers
- Complying with all company safety rules, policies and
Crude Transport Driver, Hazmat Driver, Crude Driver,
- Representing Sunoco Logistics with professionalism
Hazmat Truck Driver, Crude Oil Driver, Crude Transport
Hauler, Hazmat Hauler, Crude Oil Hauler
and federal rules regarding transportation of hazardous
- High School diploma or GED
- 21 years of age or older
- Class A CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements
- Graduate of an accredited truck driving school
- Minimum of one year verifiable oil field experience or
- Two years over the road driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Able to pass background check pursuant to local, state
and obtain a D.O.T. medical card
- Pass Sunoco Logistics’ D.O.T. physical, drug screen,