Technical Recruiter needed for the Corporate Human Resources Department. Will facilitate the staffing process through screening and referring candidates for technical jobs to hiring manager for interviews. Prepares staffing reports and is responsible for company advertising. Coordinates and attends career fairs and career days. Responsible for posting new job openings on internal and external sites. The preferred location for this position is Springfield, MO but will consider other JHA locations.
- Recruits technical applicants for open positions.
- Leverages recruiting resources and in-house application tracking system (ATS) to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of future hiring and business needs.
- Works with hiring managers to document requirements of job openings as required to open requisitions. Negotiates and supports hiring manager in developing new hire compensation package/offers.
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
- Contacts applications to inform them of employment opportunities, possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Informs potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in the organization.
- Screens and refers applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Advise managers and employees regarding staffing policies and procedures. Ensures recruiting practices comply with government regulatory guidelines.
- Arranges interviews and provides travel arrangements if necessary.
- Arranges job fairs with college campus representatives.
- Posts openings in newspaper advertisements, online, with professional organizations, and in other position-appropriate venues.
- Assists with employment background checks.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, or Marketing required.
- Minimum of five years of experience of experience in full lifecycle technical recruiting or related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
COMPANY CONFORMANCE STATEMENT
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Works on moderately complex and diverse projects. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication, customer interaction, organizational, decision-making, analytical, and project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong knowledge of company products, services, goals and objectives.
- Strong knowledge of the competitive market environment.
- Strong knowledge of staffing laws and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of technological positions and functions
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects.
- Able to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Able to type accurately and efficiently.
- Able to work with confidential materials and employee information and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Proficient in the company applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook.
In performance of their respective responsibilities, all employees of Jack Henry and Associates are expected to:
- Complete quality work within deadlines.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Communicate and coordinate work efforts with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Be available for 20-30 percent travel.
- Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry - 13 months ago
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...