Job Title: Professional Tree Climber/Supervisor/ Groundsman
Company Description: At Paradise Landscape and Professional Tree Care, Inc., our award winning services and professional staff are unmatched when it comes to quality, safety, pricing and customer satisfaction. For over 3 decades, we have made it our goal to give our customers exactly what they need and have grown to become one of Northern California’s premier commercial and residential landscape, tree and waste management corporations. Our direction and creative vision is produced with the utmost care by our executive management team producing some of the most beautiful landscapes , forests and job scopes in Northern California. Each department and division of our company is produced by top leaders in each division with a wealth of knowledge in landscape, tree and waste management services. With customer sales representatives, arborists, financial and human resources personnel and more, we bring pristine management and qualifications to each client of ours for a lasting impression. Our success today is measured solely by our customer’s positive responses and award winning services.
Complying with all of the top standards of today’s industry policies, Paradise Landscape and Professional Tree Care, Inc. goes above and beyond when it comes to safety. Regular safety briefings and meetings are a standard with both current and new employees, as we educate them on proper equipment maintenance and usage, safety apparel, job surroundings, public awareness, accident prevention and general safety standards of the job site. As a “STARS Safety Certified Company,” we consistently maintain all prof essional aspects of job safety with our tree and landscape management divisions. Our history is written by our very own staff members whom have become top leaders in the industry highlighting some of the largest tree jobs in Northern California.
Job Description: Our company is now hiring Professional Tree Climbers/Supervisors and Groundsmen for our tree care divisions. We welcome strong experienced leaders with a knowledgeable background in the tree, arboricultural or landscape industry.
- 2-5 years tree experience is preferred with a valid California Drivers License.
- Arborists License/ Licensed Timber Operator/ Aerial Rescue Certification/ EHAP (Electrical Hazards)/ Line Clearance/ CTP (Certified Tree Professional) / Pest Applicators License are a plus.
- Tree managers, supervisors and experts are a plus.
- Prefer to have knowledge in structural tree pruning, thinning, reduction, crowning, tree/ brush removal, cabling/bracing, staking/guying, bucket truck work, and selective/seasonal pruning methods.
- Knowledge of horticulture, trees and plants is a plus.
- Full time employee positions.
- Benefits are available
- Wage: D.O.E. w/ benefits available
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard