The Assistant Manager position works as a member of the restaurant management team to plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of the restaurant while adhering to the company’s absolutes; solid leadership, embracing our people culture, always serving impeccable food and perfect beverage, creating the perfect experience, maintaining a sanitary, safe, and spotlessly clean restaurant.
Key Responsibilities of the Job:
- Managing all areas of the operations during scheduled shifts which includes on-the-spot decision making, supporting the staff, 100% interaction with the guest, ensuring that the guests’ needs are our main focus while enforcing standards for individual performance.
- Assess staffing needs and recruit staff.
- Monitor purchasing, storage, preparation, cooking, handling, and serving of all food and beverage products to ensure correct recipe, portion, and specification standards.
- Act as support system for all areas of the restaurant.
- Organize and direct training programs within the restaurant.
- Maintain spotlessly clean and safe restaurant at all times.
- Ensure highest quality levels of products and hospitality.
· 1-3 years Restaurant Management experience
· Exceptional Communication skills
· Desire to lead, coach and mentor
· A passion for food, and consistently delivering a great guest experience
· A fun spirit and a warm smile
We have a Steak in your Future:
· Competitive Base Salary
· Monthly Bonus Program
· Paid Vacation
· Market Leading 401K Savings Plan with company match
· Comprehensive Medical & Dental Insurance
· Voluntary Benefits; Long-Term Disability, Term Life and AD&D
· Dining Benefits
We have a Steak in the Community:
Every Manager and Team Member has the opportunity to give back through our partnership with Children’s Miracle Network.
Lone Star Steakhouse/Texas Land & Cattle
- 2 years ago - save job
ABOUT LONE STAR STEAKHOUSE
For over 25 years, Lone Star Steakhouse has been America’s trusted brand for quality Texas-style dining...