Required Skills or Tools:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Three to Five years related experience and/or training
- Some experience working with the Oracle corporate operating system would be a plus
- Should be familiar with the following design/installation guidelines and codes:
- NFPA 70 National Electric Code (NEC)
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
- American Petroleum Institute (API) Standard RP-500A
- Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- European Community Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX)
Candidate must be proficient at providing direction and coordination of electrical engineering and design during all phases of equipment fabrication from proposal to operation of the equipment. Central responsibility is the engineering, design, check out, and implementation of a properly designed and fully functional electrical system for facilities manufactured by Exterran that meets the customer's requirements. These facilities include natural gas compressor packages, gas processing and treating plants, refinery units, and compressed natural gas fueling stations. The candidate shuld have some electrical design experience and engineering experience working on and around these types of facilities.
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...