Perform in-plant Quality Control activities on all equipment shipped and received.
Ensure that all equipment to be delivered to customer sites is ready for shipment offshore, including testing, proper labeling, and providing MSDS sheets.
Follow all instructions from the Filtration Services Manager and/or the Houma Plant Manager regarding plant activities.
Take an active role in keeping the work areas clean and orderly.
Take the actions necessary to preserve the value of TETRA equipment and other materials.
Actively seek and recommend cost savings steps that can be undertaken in the plant.
Observe the condition of Plant equipment and facilities to ensure their continuous “ready for duty” status.
Complete daily work orders and document in the Activity Log Book all customer contacts and activities.
Record in the equipment files all preventative maintenance, and repairs to identifiable assets.
Supervise filtration hose testing, record and manage the results in the hose testing database.
Communicate all information affecting TETRA’s ability to meet customer expectations and schedules for the delivery of all filtration equipment, personnel and consumable supplies to the Houma Plant Manager.
Communicate all equipment failures, needed maintenance or repairs to the Houma Plant Manager.
Communicate all recognized hazards to co-workers and Houma Plant Manager.
Fully inform subordinate personnel and management of all tasks that need to be completed during a work shift; any equipment issues or problems, and steps needed to complete the task at hand.
Take a leadership role in the development of Job Safety & Environment Analysis documents (JSEAs) for all tasks related to equipment servicing/repairing and loading and unloading of said equipment.
Participate in and lead safety meetings.
Conduct all Filtration facility operations in such a way as to comply with all TETRA, Customer and Statutory environmental rules, regulations and policies.
Complete and maintain all professional and safety training required by TETRA, its customers and/or regulatory agencies.
Submit resume or
for employment to:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding and functional knowledge of Excel, Word and the Internet.
- Meet the physical requirements of the position, including occasional lifting up to 50 pounds, frequent walking, standing, use of hands and occasional kneeling, stooping, reaching, climbing or balancing.
- Be able and willing to work in a shop environment with frequent exposure to wet or humid conditions, extreme heat, moving mechanical parts, in high precarious places, with exposure to fumes, airborne particles, vibration, loud noise and risk of electrical shock.
- Pass the required physical examination and drug test.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. | Attn: Human Resources (ESG) | P.O. Box 73087| Houston, TX 77273| Email to:
. We acknowledge only those candidates selected for interview. EOE/AAP
TETRA Technologies, Inc. - 10 months ago