Responsible for building an effective alliance strategy with the VP, Corporate Development, by executing and driving a program that works to attract new partners and significantly grow LoJack’s revenue profitably. The Strategic Alliance Manager owns alliance relationships with key LoJack alliance partners and will cultivate, advance and leverage partner relationships to maximize market share and/or develop new revenue streams by clearly communicating the vision and focus for the partnership; establishing and executing a solid and aggressive partner development strategy and driving incremental revenue opportunities through the development of joint solutions and corresponding go to market strategies. Indicators of success include effective collaboration across organizations and creation/ achievement of partnership objectives, execution plans, new product opportunities, emerging technology initiatives, joint marketing programs, sales engagement models and legal agreements.
- Lead the development, communication, and execution of alliance/channel strategies/plans that accelerate market share; introduce new revenue streams.
- Lead the development and execution of business development, marketing and go-to-market plans to extend and accelerate existing and new business opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop an in depth understanding of assigned alliance partner business objectives and effectively communicate across LoJack. Foster relationships with alliance partner personnel and maintain a matrix of primary counterparts in support of each area of opportunity.
- Lead teams from LoJack and alliance partners in the development of alliance strategies and plans. Ensure plans are up to date and aligned with our global business objectives and branding strategy. Plans to include joint vision, goals, and value propositions in addition to technology, go to market and sales strategies.
- Formalize alliance engagements as required to protect mutual interests and help ensure long-term, healthy and growing business relationships working with the VP, Corporate Development and Office of the General Counsel.
- Enable joint technology collaboration. Work with executive team to create joint technology strategies and lead execution of strategy, notably coordination of alliance partner and internal team towards business objectives.
- Enable go-to-market collaboration. Work with internal sales and marketing functions and alliance partner to develop and execute joint solutions strategies.
- Serve as the point person to monitor alliance metrics and to address any gaps and for quality of service and other informational queries to ensure alliance satisfaction.
KNOWLDEGE, SKILLS, & EXPERIENCES
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Ability to quickly understand the drivers and key aspects of a technology /market area.
- Effective written, presentation and verbal skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to work effectively as a leader of virtual teams where membership may be across multiple organizations and geographies.
- Ability to meet deadlines, achieve and maintain expected productivity levels.
- Broad knowledge and ability to think outside the box.
- Strong Business Development experience.
*This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all- inclusive list of all the responsibilities and working conditions of the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or business related degree preferred.
- Ten plus (10+) years alliances, information technology and financial services industry experience.
- Proven track record of building alliance programs and strategies required.
In addition to challenging career opportunities, LoJack offers highly competitive compensation and benefit packages including Health and Dental PPO coverage through BCBS, 401k with generous Company Match, 100% Company Funded Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, College Funding Plan, Discounted Home and Auto Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Company Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Matching Gifts Program, Referral Incentives and Discounts on Company Products.
We are committed to creating a work environment that results in success. We have created a culture that fosters professional development and personal growth, a balanced life and satisfaction through accomplishing measurable goals while securing superior customer satisfaction.
LoJack - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
LoJack's signature product helps police recover stolen vehicles -- a chilling thought for those driving hot cars. When a car equipped...