The acac Waterpark Lifeguards are responsible for ensuring the safety of all pool participants and protecting them from harm, the safe and clean operation of the outdoor pools and deck areas, and exhibiting outstanding customer service and communication skills. The Lifeguards reports directly to the Lifeguard Supervisor and/or Aquatics Director. This is a seasonal position (May-September) with the possibility to continue after the Waterpark season. Part-time and Full-time hours available.
The following is a representative list of duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
• Maintain current Lifeguard, CPR, AED and first aid certifications and provide proof of same
• Arrive to work in a timely manner to ensure that aquatics areas are in good running order and that you are at the stand as scheduled
• Be in proper uniform at all times while at work and always present the acac brand and standard anytime and anywhere the acac uniform is worn
• Maintain an alert and professional appearance at all times
• Enforce policies, communicate and/or initiate interactions in an effective manner that builds relationships and understanding with acac members and guests
• Maintain and repair aquatic equipment efficiently as directed. This includes safety equipment, exercise equipment, cleaning supplies and aquatic equipment
• Complete daily cleaning tasks as directed
• Ensure ongoing familiarity with all acac programs to manage questions and communicate knowledgeably with members and guests
• Deliver outstanding service to our guests with friendliness, direct eye contact, a pleasant demeanor at all times, a demonstrated ability to anticipate the needs of others, a demonstrated willingness to assist as needed
ACAC - 30+ days ago
ACAC prides itself on the fact that our team is trained to work with members to prevent, rehabilitate and assist with a vast variety of medi...